Top 3 Graphics tablets in 2020
Too lazy to read our reviews? See below the best graphics tablets in 2020
What Should You Look For When Buying a Graphic Tablet?
Find the Best Graphics Tablet for You Today
So you’re looking to purchase a graphic tablet, and you’re wondering which is the best graphic tablet in 2019? Whether you’re a skilled artist transitioning to digital, a digital pro wanting to upgrade or you’re a beginner looking for the best value, there is a tablet out there that’s the perfect match for you. You need a tablet that is powerful, reliable– something that fits your needs and your budget. With all the choices out there today, it can be overwhelming to shop for tablets online. Often, you’ve never seen it or held it in real life, and you’re forced to pull the trigger based on reading the manufacturer specs alone. This is especially true if you’re never bought a graphic tablet before or you’re getting it as a gift for someone else and you have no idea what to look for. Luckily, you don’t have to take these risks anymore! Graphics Tablet Guru is here to help with honest, no BS, no fluff reviews on various models, brands, features and budget levels. Read our buying guide below and browse many detailed reviews to find out pros and cons for each tablet so you know what you’re getting.
Here are the main things you should look for when purchasing a tablet:
- How big is the drawing area/ active area?
- Is active area regular or LCD that you can draw directly on?
- How many levels of Pressure Sensitivity does it have?
- Does the stylus require a battery, a recharge cord or neither?
- Does the tablet have hotkeys/expresskeys?
- Can the tablet be flipped for left-handers?
- What’s the weight and portability of the tablet?
- What accessories come with the tablet? What software is in the bundle?
- What price range is it in? Is it a good value of the price?
- What software/OS does it support?
- Are the drivers updated frequently?
- Is the customer service good?